The Best Teacher Binder (RTI, Lesson Plans, Data Forms, IEP & More)
This is going to be the biggest time saver that you own. This Teacher Binder will be the last binder that you ever have to buy. This Binder includes all the forms that you need to use throughout the year to keep yourself organized. For only $10.00, you will receive multiple form templates that can be used year after year.
The design of the forms is not “fancy” or “decorated” with patterns or graphics. The forms are plain black and white, which gives the forms a more professional look that can be submitted (if needed) to administrators, etc. without the “extra decorations”.
Once purchased, you will receive a zip file that contains the following REUSABLE PDF files:
- 17-18 Calendar Planner 26 pgs. (the only file that will not be reusable)
- Gradebook (2 row) 76 pgs.
- Homework Checklist Book 32 pgs.
- IEP at a Glance Book 32 pgs.
- Lesson Plan book 82 pgs.
- Meeting Notes Book 62 pgs.
- Miscellaneous Forms Book 6 pgs.
- Parent Contact Form Book 42 pgs.
- Progress Reports Book 32 pgs.
- Report Cards book 8 pgs.
- RTI Forms Book 72 pgs.
- Student Device LOG In book 9 pgs.
- Website Tracker Book 22 pgs.
This is a total of 501 pages in PDF format.
The PDF files are printable and reusable year after year (except the 17-18 calendars).
Each file contains a front and back cover sheet (included in the total pages count).
You will need a PDF program to open the files (Adobe Reader is free!).
The PDF files can be double side printed and hole punched to save paper and space.
* NOTE: Each file has been printed using double sided format (on one personal printer and one commercial copier) and the pages align correctly to allow holes to be punched without the holes penetrating the text. If you experience trouble double side printing these forms without the text being penetrated by a hole puncher, the problem is the alignment of your printer and not with the forms. Printer settings can vary and are out of my control.
Feedback and Ratings:
I welcome all feedback and ratings. I work hard to ensure that the items that I share are neat, useful and accurate. Although I do my best to catch errors in content or format, I am human and as such I am subject to make mistakes. If you discover an error or experience some form of technical difficulties with my items, I would appreciate the opportunity to correct the problem before a low rating and/or negative feedback is left. Simply submit the issue under the “Ask a Question” tab and I will do my best to resolve it in a timely manner.
© 2017. The Math Magazine. All rights reserved. Purchasing this digitally downloaded product entitles the purchaser to one non-transferable single-user license. The purchase of this item does not grant permission, neither written nor implied, which would allow the original purchaser to resell or share this item with others, including but not limited to colleagues. The original purchaser is asked to direct other interested parties to my TpT Store to purchase a copy of this item for their own use (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Math-Magazine).