Also included in
- Are you looking for a new Sunday school curriculum?Sleuth for the Truth is an exciting, flexible, and fun way to teach your children about Jesus. It’s designed to be used in both Sunday schools or homeschool settings. Sleuth for the Truth can also be used as a supplement with any other Bible study pPrice $88.10Original Price $88.10
- FOUR QUARTERS' WORTH OF MATERIAL!!!! (or more if you need!) PERFECT FOR 3RD through 8TH GRADE! CHILDREN'S MINISTRY CURRICULUM BUNDLEAre you looking for a Sunday school curriculum that is engaging? Do you want to teach your kids about the Bible in an exciting way? Sleuth For The Truth is a yePrice $256.62Original Price $509.45Save $252.83
- The THIRD quarter of Sleuth for the Truth has finally kicked off! This new curriculum is a must-have to supplement your teaching this year.The Sleuth for the Truth curriculum is a year-long (or more!) Sunday school class that teaches kids to think like detectives, using their critical thinking skillPrice $109.30Original Price $136.63Save $27.33
Learn and remember the different "ages" leading to Jesus...and starting from the beginning of time! Follow these instructions for each half of the arc.
FIRST, look at the FIRST half of the Bible Arc provided on the included pages.
SECOND, write the correct "age" symbolized by these drawings.
THIRD, colour each panel of the Bible Arc provided here.
LAST, following the last page, string the correct colour of the bead after you have read the scripture for each section. The following possibilities depend on the teacher(s):
1. Key chain - First Half of arc (or switch with 2nd half)
2. Bracelet - Second Half of arc (or switch with 1st half)
Creation through Kingdom listed (with colouring) in the first half of arc
Exile through Mission listed (with colouring) in the second half of arc
These activities are inspired by the classic 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, by Max Anders. They may be done while going through The Scripture Scout’s SLEUTH FOR THE TRUTH curriculum but are excellent resources on their own.