This product contains:
5 Different question sheets with 12 questions on each, 60 questions in all
(This could make five separate scavenger hunts.)
60 Answer cards, 6 cards per sheet
Cover page or poster
Instructions to the Teacher:
1. Print a question sheet for each student.
2. Print one set of cards on cardstock if possible, or colored paper.
3. Cut apart and laminate.
4. Place the cards around the room where students can find them.
5. The students have to go around the room with their question sheets and find the card that matches each question. Then they write the answer on their sheets.
6. If you have clipboards for the students, they can clip the sheet to that making it easier to carry and write.
7. When they are finished, they can check the answers themselves, or wait and check with the group as a whole.
8. You may want to discuss the questions with the children after the activity.