Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.23 MB | 41 pages
The Bill of Rights:
This lesson is an in-depth look the US Bill of Rights. It teaches all of the protections and limits in the Bill of Rights. The students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the first ten amendments to the US Constitution and the effects that they have on citizens.
• Completed lesson plan with step-by-step instructions
• PowerPoint presentation
• Smartboard activity
• State Exam Practice Test
• Video Clip Links
• Bell ringers
Check out the YouTube clip that goes with this lesson @ Mr. Raymond’s Civics EOC Academy YouTube channel:
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.