The Biosphere Interactive Diagram
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a bundle of interactive diagrams that can be used for high school biology. All products come with multiple diagrams and a self-grading Google form quiz. Check out the video previews to see how they work!How can I use these diagrams?To supplement a lessonFlipped-classroom modelAs student remPrice $47.60Original Price $59.50Save $11.90
- This is a bundle of interactive diagrams that can be used for earth science. All products come with multiple diagrams and a self-grading Google form quiz. Check out the video previews to see how they work!How can I use these diagrams?To supplement a lessonFlipped-classroom modelAs student remediatioPrice $44.80Original Price $56.00Save $11.20
- Teaching earth and space science? This bundle of activities is perfect for the first week of school and will introduce students to concepts that they will learn about this year. Click on each product to preview the lessons. Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next toPrice $7.20Original Price $9.00Save $1.80
Interactive diagrams are a great way to deliver content during digital learning. This lesson comes with six clickable diagrams where students will learn all about the biosphere. Diagrams include links with informational text, Youtube videos, diagrams, and more.
Included in your purchase:
- Six clickable interactive diagrams (internet access required, non-editable). You may want to check https://www.genial.ly/ is not blocked by your school firewall.
- Google form self-grading quiz (editable)
How can I use these diagrams?
- To supplement a lesson
- Flipped-classroom model
- As student remediation
- For absent students who missed the lesson
Do I have to use Google Classroom to access the quiz?
No. You can assign it in any LMS. However, you will need a personal Google account in order to assign and collect student responses. Directions on how to do this are included.
You might also be interested in:
Levels of organization card sort
Levels of organization worksheet
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits that can be used for future purchases!
Want free tips and resources sent to your inbox once a week? Subscribe to my newsletter! You can also...
♻️ Check out my blog
♻️ Follow me on facebook
♻️ Follow me on instagram
♻️ Follow me on pinterest