Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle of resources is a set of ready-to-go worksheets/resources for use with The Book Thief movie. It is designed to reinforce and stimulate learning through activity.
The bundle includes low and high order activities. The differentiated activities will help you teach the film to mixed ability classes.
The resources included are
• Viewing Questions with answers. Useful for classwork or homework. Designed to keep students focused while watching the film.
• Plot Summary as Cloze Test(s). Use to check understanding of the plot. A good support for weak students. Also useful for quick revision.
• Multiple Choice Quiz / Assessment. Use as a test at the end, or to keep students focused while viewing.
• Writing Assignments. High Order tasks to enhance writing, research and presentation skills, and to give students a deep understanding of character and plot.
• Review Crossword Puzzle. A light summary activity to use when you have finished viewing the movie. Also a good Friday afternoon task.
• Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle. Use this to ensure students are familiar with key vocabulary which will be useful in higher order tasks.
• Word Search Puzzles. Two fun (filler!) activities - activities which weaker students enjoy and do not see as work. Both have sneaky add-on tasks.
All of the resources are available as separate items from my store. Click on the links above to read the detailed description of these.
The preview file contains samples of the items included.
The solutions to all activities, excluding the writing prompts, are included.