I LOVE doing novel studies with my students! And what’s better than a great novel study? A novel study unit that is easy to use and ready to go!
To use this novel study, simply print and go.
This is a HUGE resource with everything you and your students will need to enjoy EVERY CHAPTER of this classic children's book!
EACH CHAPTER CONTAINS:
• 3-5 Vocabulary words
• 1 Vocab worksheet
• 1 Cause and Effect worksheet
• 1 Summarizing worksheet (with word bank)
• 1 Multiple choice assessment
• 1 Open-ended questions worksheet
• Answer key
This product also contains graphic organizers that could be used at ANY POINT in your novel study instruction targeting the following skills:
• Characters and Setting cut and paste word sorts
• Identifying details
• Cause and Effect
• Explicit and Implicit character traits
For more resources and ideas on breaking down the basics for your students, follow me on…
Breaking Down the Basics on Teachers Pay Teachers
Breaking Down the Basics on Pinterest
Breaking Down the Basics on Instagram