This novel study includes the following:
- Chapter-by-Chapter reading comprehension questions and answer key
- Who Said It? - quotes from each chapter - students must find who said it and why the quote was important
- Vocabulary list (25 words)
- Vocabulary definition pages
- Vocabulary quiz with answer key
- Plot summary graphic organizer
- Final test with answer key
***I use this with my high school ESL students, but this could be used at any level as a novel study for The Boxcar Children.
You can purchase the "Who Said It?" activity, vocabulary definition pages, and final test separately as well.