Also included in
- Read aloud lessons for the whole month of October for SECOND GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! This month’s BUNDLE includes four read aloud units geared towards recounting fables and folktales, determining the central message, determining$16.00$28.00Save $12.00
- Read aloud lessons for the ENTIRE YEAR for SECOND GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! Digital IRAs allow you to continue your interactive read alouds when students are distance learning from a remote location. Each month’s lessons include four$130.00$257.00Save $127.00
Interactive read aloud lessons for the book Just print and teach! This interactive read aloud is designed to cover five days. This resource contains one week of lessons that are also included in the monthly bundle. Read alouds allow us to teach a broad range of standards. You will find that each read aloud will cover many standards, but will focus more heavily on a specific one. This will be the standard assessed at the end of the week to provide evidence of mastery for that standard. Discussions include lots of think alouds, modeling, partner talk, and differentiation geared toward students’ needs.
In this resource, students will learn how to recount a fable and determine its central message, lesson, or moral.
Check out the DIGITAL version here!
Read Aloud Book:
by Scott Magoon
by Pam Holden (on Epic! Books)
Each set of read aloud plans will include the following:
- interactive anchor charts
- posters for reading strategies and skills
- a daily lesson plan for each day of the read aloud (5 total included)...just print and teach!
- assessing and advancing text dependent questions covering all of Bloom’s Taxonomy Levels for partner talk and whole group discussion each day
- sticky note template for questions...print your already prepared questions on sticky notes for the week! Questions focus on key ideas and details, craft and structure, and integration of knowledge and ideas.
- reader’s response printables for each lesson that students will complete independently
- vocabulary cards and instruction routine
- mentor sentences for teacher and students
- assessment over focus standard (recount a story and determine central message, lesson, or moral)
- Bigfoot craft
(Each lesson meets the TN Ready and Common Core Standards.)
You may also love:
Get more tips on classroom management from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!