Also included in
- This End of Year month-long printable or digital interactive read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans. Each title's activities will help you meet several cor$13.50$24.00Save $10.50
- Purchase our printable or digital read-aloud for entire year of lesson plans (54 TITLES!!) and save BIG! Our read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet liter$110.00$216.50Save $106.50
This "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" printable or digital interactive read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans. These "Boy Who Cried Wolf" activities will help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
The Boy Who Cried Bigfoot by Dan Greeneburg AND
The Boy Who Cried Wolf B.G. Henness
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions
- Story Mountains Graphic Organizers
- Vocabulary Graphic Organizers
- Text to Illustration Connection Graphic Organizers
- Compare Contrast Page
- Letter Writing Paper
- Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***Google slides graphic organizers have text boxes for students to type. Some have movable parts.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Second Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities, at a discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here’s what our buyers say:
"I love doing these as a supplement to our lit program!"
"These books really kept my class engaged. Good compare/contrast units like this are hard to find! Great product!"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our close reading lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!