"The Bridge of San Luis Rey" by Thornton Wilder: A Study Guide has been fully revised and expanded!
1. Background introduction and overview;
2. In-depth questions on each chapter with helpful a commentary, which guide the reader to a deeper understanding of the plot, background, themes, and characters of the novel. The questions are primarily designed to stimulate group discussion, but can also be used for self-study, homework, group discussion in class, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
3. Possible student answers to the questions;.
4. Ideas for using the questions for group work, presentations, etc.;
5. Glossary of useful literary terms;
6. Multiple-choice reading quizzes on each Part with answers;
7. Plot graphic.