**Also available in English
The Bucket Filler Team
**Also available in Spanish AND English at a reduced price:
The Bucket Filler Team in Spanish and English
This resource was created to accompany the following classroom community building books: 1. Have You Filled a Bucket Today? 2. How Full is Your Bucket? 3. Bucket Filling e A-Z
* If you have any suggestions on how to improve this product, I will gladly add pages or modify existing pages in a timely manner.
This resources contains the following, all in SPANISH. Please note, the following terms have been used:
Bucket Filler (Una persona que llena cubetas)
Bucket Dipper (Una persona que vacía cubetas) and El equipo llena cubetas.
1. Anchor Chart: We all have buckets...
2. Anchor Chart: Bucket Filler
3. Anchor Chart: Bucket Dipper
4. Bucket Filler Sorting Mat
5. Bucket Dipper Sorting Mat
6. Six Bucket Filler Images (to be used with sorting mats)
7. Six Bucket Dipper Images (to be used with sorting mats)
8. Bucket Filler Brainstorm
9. Bucket Dipper Brainstorm
10. Ten situations where the question is posed: What would a Bucket Filler do?
11. Writing page (write about 3 ways that you can fill a bucket)
12. Bucket Filler/Bucket Dipper Sort
13. Bucket Filler Pocket Chart Resources
14. Two Bucket Filler slips (3 per page..one for emergent writers and 1 for writers)
15. Bucket Filler Certificate in Color
16. Bucket Filler Certificate in Black and White