Reading and language arts won't "bug" your students with this fun and colorful bundle that includes four of my bug theme resources at a discounted bundle rate! You save $3.01 on the bundle (as opposed to purchasing the items individually).
Included resources are:
A. Get Bitten by the Reading Bug: Using Active Reading Strategies
This 36 page unit includes some "kid-friendly" methods for teaching students how to use the active reading strategies (Predict, Visualize, Connect, Question, Clarify, Evaluate). The following pages are included:
1. Predict Poster and Student Activity Page
2. Visualize Poster and Student Activity Page
3. Visualizing Characters, Setting, and Events- two art activities
4. Connect Poster and Student Activity Page
5. Question Poster and Student Activity Page
6. Clarify Poster
7. Clarify Bookmarks
8. Evaluate Poster and Student Activity Page
9. Creating, Using, and Illustrating Mnemonic Devices
10. Reading Strategies Practice Page
11. Using the Handy Reading Strategies- creative art activity
12. Firefly Moments- whole class practice idea
13. Active Reading Strategies Student Guide and Samples
B.Punctuation Posters (Don't Let Punctuation Bug You!)
The set includes:
1. Heading Poster (Don't Let Punctuation Bug You!)
3. Question Mark
4. Exclamation Point
10. Quotation Marks
C. Parts of Speech Posters (Bug Theme)
Parts of speech will no longer "bug" your class with these colorful, bug theme posters on display. The set contains all eight parts of speech as well as a heading poster.
D. Don't Let Writing Bug You! (Writing Process Posters)
These fun writing process posters (with friendly and colorful bugs) make a great addition to any bulletin board, literacy center, classroom wall, etc.
The set contains:
1. Header- The Writing Process
2. Header- Don't Let Writing Bug You!
3. Prewriting- Brainstorm and organize your ideas.
4. Drafting- Use your ideas to write your rough draft.
5. Revising- Make changes to improve your writing.
6. Editing- Proofread and correct mistakes
7. Publishing- Write and present your final copy.
Please view the thumbnails and individual product listings to see some sample pages.