This engaging ActivInspire flipchart makes learning core words and fringe words fun.
Students read the script directions (i.e. “Look for the ladybug.”) and use the magic ink magnifying glass to find the bug.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements (ex. “I can use/understand vocabulary, use/understand core words: look, put, in, out, and answer simple yes/no questions.)
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual dictionary which demonstrates the meanings of the core words
• interactive features on 25 pages to keep them engaged to learn new vocabulary
• field of two bugs provided to answer questions and sentences
• realistic illustrations and visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**