The CVC Curriculum
Also included in
- * * SAVE 50% OFF WITH THE BUNDLE (VALUE $125, SALE PRICE $62.50) * ** * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *What packets are included?1. Seasonal Fine Motor Mats (A set of all new [clip art] fine motor mats offered for multiple hands-on manipulatives [poms, cubes, beads, dough] for tPrice $48.00Original Price $120.00Save $72.00
* * This packet is part of the Second Edition VIP Bundle! * *
What is The CVC Curriculum?
Thanks so much for showing interest in my CVC Curriculum! The CVC Curriculum offers 10 weeks of engaging and hands-on material for a total of 50 scripted lessons. However, the material can easily be expanded over a longer academic period. The idea of The CVC Curriculum is you can completely transform your phonics teaching with FUN and engaging, yet still rigorous, lessons. The CVC Curriculum is completely comprehensive, so the only thing you’ll need to add in is a few hands-on items/manipulatives!
*View a detailed preview video of this program *
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
What is included in The CVC Curriculum?
- Detailed lesson plans (5 lessons per week - 50 total)
- 50 daily printables (CVC worksheets)
- 50 daily interactive notebook sheets
- 50 Aligned center mats
- 10 phonics decodable poems
- 10 phonics decodable books
- 10 phonics songs (offered in two versions) **Song tunes HERE**
- 10 phonics sorts (offered in two versions)
- CVC (color-coded) word cards
- Word and sentence pocket chart build cards
- Phonics decoding strips/cards
- Phonics "Hot Potato" games
- Short vowel centers (10 included)
- Short Vowel Hands-On Tasks (10 included)
The CVC Curriculum is teacher-created, kid-tested, and most importantly kid-approved! The CVC Curriculum takes away that monotonous way of teaching the CVC words which students sit and listen to the teacher TEACH. Instead, the CVC Curriculum encourages guidance from the teacher while the students EXPLORE and LEARN through hands-on and engaging activities that utilize all modes of learning.
The CVC Curriculum is made up of 50 instructional days but can be adjusted to fit your classroom needs. The curriculum includes lessons, songs, centers, exploration tubs, and an assessment piece as a way to ensure student growth.
These are just a few highlights you’ll see using the CVC Curriculum:
- Kids...TALKING about CVC words
- Manipulatives and hands-on material
- Fun and engaging learning experiences
- Multisensory learning approach
Questions? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook