What is The CVCE Curriculum?
Thanks so much for showing interest in my CVCE Curriculum! The CVCE Curriculum offers 10 weeks of engaging and hands-on material for a total of 50 scripted lessons. However, the material can easily be expanded over a longer academic period. The idea of The CVCE Curriculum is you can completely transform your phonics teaching with FUN and engaging, yet still rigorous, lessons. The CVCE Curriculum is completely comprehensive, so the only thing you’ll need to add in is a few hands-on items/manipulatives!
*View a detailed preview video of this program *
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
What is included in The CVCE Curriculum?
- Detailed lesson plans (5 lessons per week - 50 total)
- 50 daily printables (CVC worksheets)
- 50 daily interactive notebook sheets
- 50 Aligned center mats
- 10 phonics decodable poems
- 10 phonics decodable books
- 10 phonics songs (offered in two versions)
- 10 phonics sorts (offered in two versions)
- CVCE (color-coded) word cards
- Word and sentence pocket chart build cards
- CVCE decoding strips/cards
- CVCE "Hot Potato" games
- CVCE centers (10 included)
- CVCE Hands-On Tasks (10 included)
The CVCE Curriculum Scope and Sequence:
WEEK 1: a_e words
WEEK 2: a_e words
WEEK 3: i_e words
WEEK 4: a_e and i_e words
WEEK 5: o_e words
WEEK 6: i_e and o_e words
WEEK 7: u_e words
WEEK 8: o_e and u_e words
WEEK 9: Mixed CVCE words
WEEK 10: Mixed CVCE words
The CVCE Curriculum is teacher-created, kid-tested, and most importantly kid-approved! The CVCE Curriculum takes away that monotonous way of teaching the CVCE words which students sit and listen to the teacher TEACH. Instead, the CVCE Curriculum encourages guidance from the teacher while the students EXPLORE and LEARN through hands-on and engaging activities that utilize all modes of learning.
The CVCE Curriculum is made up of 50 instructional days but can be adjusted to fit your classroom needs. The curriculum includes lessons, songs, centers, exploration tubs, and an assessment piece as a way to ensure student growth.
These are just a few highlights you’ll see using the CVCE Curriculum:
- Kids...TALKING about CVCE words
- Manipulatives and hands-on material
- Fun and engaging learning experiences
- Multisensory learning approach
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook