This unit is designed to assist teachers in teaching The Canterbury Tales General Prologue and The Wife of Bath's Tale.
This product includes the following materials:
- Pre-Reading Notes with teacher key
- Seven Deadly Sins wheel
- Character Chart for the characters in the General Prologue includes
characterization and seven deadly sins.
- Character Bio Poem
- Character Description Creative activity - students draw on clothes, facial features, and personal items
- Wife of Bath Prologue graphic novel page - annotating
- Wife of Bath Tale Reading Questions
- Wife of Bath Essay Quiz
- Canterbury Tales Open Book Test
- Personal Narrative Assignment sheet
- Personal Narrative Peer Review
- Real World Characters Assignment Sheet
- Real World Characters Rubric
- Project Based Learning - "Our Timelines"
- PBL Rubric
- PBL list of CC standards
- Character coloring pages with space for notes