These comprehension trifolds and activities are based on the reading passage in the 5th Grade Reading Wonders Book.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Answer keys for tri folds
3. Graphic organizer activity
4. Summary writing graphic organizer
5. Expository writing prompt
6. Genre writing activity
7. Vocabulary words and synonyms matching sheet
8. Synonyms and antonyms blank sheet
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.