Uh-O! Who took the cookies?
The Case of the Missing Cookies activity was designed as an engaging activity to review fractions. In this lesson, you will take your class on a hunt to find a missing cookie treat by working though fraction games at eight stations. As they finish each station, they receive letter clues where they might have taken the treat, and where they will be able to find it!
This packet is in color, black and white and EDITABLE too!
-8 Fraction Math Stations
-An introduction letter
1. The Cookie Race (Fractions on a Number Line)
2. The Cookie Shake (Fractions as a Set)
3. Comparing Cookies (Comparing Fractions)
4. Baking Cookies (Fractions on a Number Line)
5. The Cookie Cut (Dividing Fractions into Equal Pieces)
6. Equal Cookies (Comparing Fractions)
7. The Cookie Roll (Fractions on a Number Line)
8. The Cookie Cover (Identifying Fractions)