This product is also available in my bundle Short Horror Stories Lesson Collection.
This classic tale of horror from Edgar Allan Poe is especially fun during Halloween season! Common Core State Standards CCSS ELA and Quality Core Aligned. Post-reading activity. Students must analyze characterization, symbolism, mood, irony, point of view, and more - plus they must support their interpretations with textual evidence. Also a fan-fiction creative writing prompt is included. Lastly, students create a graffiti wall of symbolism for your classroom. Fun and engaging!
Original art by Mira-Francine. For commercial use, please provide credit and a link back to my store.
Secondary, junior high, Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allan Poe.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy!
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Goal-Setting for Teens
End of the Semester Student Evaluation and Goal Setting
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment