This quick, easy and super-fun
packet, is filled with a variety
of interesting activities to help practice
the at family of words.
To tie things in with my March is Reading Month activities, I designed some things with a Seuss
To help you celebrate Seuss
, I'm pricing this packet at just $2.95 instead of $3.95.
The packet includes:
* An at word family poster
* A “My Cat Pat” emergent reader flip booklet
with a full-color teacher’s edition
* A set of “Pat the Cat” pocket chart cards
*An at family, “Cat in the Hat” slider craftivity
, featuring 16
* A “My Itty Bitty Book Of at Family Words” booklet
* Picture and word cards to use as an independent center
* You can also use the cards for a Memory Match
or “I Have; Who Has?”
* Black and white “Trace, Write & Color” puzzle cards
, with a matching set in full color for a center
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your kiddos enjoy these activities as much as mine do!
For more Seuss Themed Activities, click on the link
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways
Check out my educational Pinterest boards