I use this t-chart and cards for my students to complete a cut-and-sort. Some of the cards are the causes of the Revolutionary War and some are effects. I have students put this in their social studies ISNs to study, but you could also take it for a grade.
The events include:
- The French and Indian War
- The Stamp Act
- The Townshend Act
- The Boston Massacre
- The Boston Tea Party/The Intolerable Acts
-The First and Second Continental Congress
- The Declaration of Independence
- The Articles of Confederation
- The Treaty of Paris
- Constitutional Convention
- The Bill of Rights
- Struggles of a New Country
Each card has the year listed of the event (so I have my students put the cards in chronological order like the key) and a brief description of the event
This is also a great study guide for a test on the Revolutionary War. Key included as the preview document.