Want your students to show you their learned knowledge about cells and have a fun assessment? Here is the 20-50-80 The Cell Menu to help you assess your kiddos!
1. Objectives for the Menu's Topic
2. Binder/Folder/Notebook Version of Menu
3. Enlarged Simple Version for a Possible Quick Poster to Post in Your Classroom
4. A product rubric
What can you do with a menu?
• Good for extra credit
• Long term project
• Quick Group Project
• Extra time? Extra enrichment!
• Review of key concepts
1. Students will be able to distinguish the similarities and differences between all cells.
2. Students will be able to describe organelles and their structure and function in cells.
3. Students will be able to explain the cell theory and the people who helped develop the cell theory.