Also included in
- With science as the primary background subject, students will learn about cells and cellular processes by using Social Studies, Technology, ELA, Art, and Math. These student-led, print and go, low-to-no prep Science Circuit Stations are easy to implement with a few household items.WHAT'S INCLUDED in$29.95$33.00Save $3.05
- Want to head full steam into S.T.E.A.M., but not sure how to get started? Try our twist on S.T.E.A.M.! With science as the primary background subject, students learn all about life science using Social Studies, Technology, ELA, Art, and Math. These student-led, print and go, low-to-no prep Science C$209.95$231.00Save $21.05
Cell Theory - Microscopes - STEAM Stations Lab - Cross Curricular Differentiated Life Science Lab Stations
Students will use this stations lab series to learn about the cell theory, important scientists that developed it, microscope discovery and usage.
With science as the primary background subject, students will learn about cell discovery by using Social Studies (which includes history, current events and geography), Technology (computers and engineering), ELA (reading and writing), the Arts (music, art, PE/dance and debate), and Math. These print and go, low-to-no prep Science Circuit Stations are easy to implement with a few household items and provide a method for reinforcing life science that shows how science concepts flow across the curricula and are relatable in all aspects of life.
This Cross-Curricular Science Circuit Station pack includes 7 activities and one assessment aligned to NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) covering:
- The three parts of the cell theory
- Schleiden Schwann and Virchow
- Robert Hooke
- Anton Van Leeuwenhoek
- Microscope discovery
- Microscope usage
- Determining total magnification
Our STEAM stations are great for enrichment, differentiation, assessment, group activities, mini-labs, and more! Students should go into the lessons with some background knowledge on each topic. These unit includes directions for each activity, answer keys, station signs, student answer sheets (which can be turned into an interactive notebook booklet), cover sheet, and blank answer sheets for your own stations.
This Cross-Curricular Science Circuit Station includes the following student-led stations:
Explorer: As an explorer, students engage in Social Studies, Geography, and History as they learn about current events, historical figures and events, etc.
Researcher: Students use a computer, smart phone, ipad or other electronic device to research related topics.
Maker: This station entails students taking on the role of engineering, designing, building, assembling, and/or experimenting with manipulatives.
Scriber: At this station, students write a response to a question or problem.
Reader: Students answer questions related to a reading passage .
Performer: For this station, students get their creative juices flow as they participate in one of the many arts
Solver: Students use their math skills to answer science related math problems
Scholar: An assessment piece that aligns with the lessons included in the Science Circuit
This station set can also be purchased in our Cell Organelles and Processes Cross Curricular STEAM Science Stations Bundle which includes five additional stations to use in your classroom and in our growing Life Science Bundle: Cross Curricular STEAM Stations which will include over 45 stations for all Life Science topics!
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action. Clipart and other elements within our products are copyrighted and cannot be used on its own without permission or license.
Cross-Curricular STEAM Circuits Science Stations by © 2016 Getting Nerdy. All rights reserved.