If your students are reading The Chocolate Touch by Patrick Skene Catling, then this novel study is an excellent tool to guide them through the book! It's complete with comprehension questions, vocabulary work, graphic organizers, and a writing prompt to go with each chapter. After reading, they will get to complete engaging culminating activities! This novel study can be completed as a traditional packet or can be assigned to students digitally through TpT's digital activities feature! This is a great tool for distance learning!
Inside You Will Find:
- Table of Contents
- Packet Cover
- Pre-Reading Questions
- Comprehension Questions for Each Section of Two Chapters
- Vocabulary Work for Each Section of Two Chapters
- A Writing and Illustration Prompt for Each Section of Two Chapters
- Character Focus: John Midas
- Ask and Answer Questions about the Story
- Visualize Four Events from the Story
- Making Inferences
- Emotions from Various Characters
- How Events Shape John Midas' Character
- Sweet Narrative Elements: Chocolate Bar Craftivity
- Write about and Illustrate Your Dream Dinner
- Opinion Writing Mini-Unit: Would You Want One Day with the Chocolate Touch?
- Narrative Writing Mini-Unit: Solve Your Biggest Fault with Magic
Look below for more print and go novel studies!
Don't forget to follow me, and be the first to know about new products, sales and freebies!