Also included in
- Three of my favorite chapter books are The Chocolate Touch, Stone Fox, and Be A Perfect Person in Just Three Days. This bundle includes novel studies in both print and Digital for Distance Learning versions using Google Apps. Ideal for use as a companion to the books in book clubs, reading groups,$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
This novel study unit includes engaging The Chocolate Touch activities to guide comprehension. This printable and digital book study includes activities to support discussion and includes chapter questions, written response, character study, and vocabulary questions which are perfect for literature circles, book clubs, or even independent reading!
This PRINT Version Includes:
*Comprehension journal cover (so you can print any parts you want to include in one low prep packet for students to use as they read)
*Chapter questions for each chapter of The Chocolate Touch including vocabulary and discussion question- There are two printable versions (one page per chapter, and 2 pages per chapter with more writing space. The same content is in both versions)
*Chapter map(2 versions)
*Summary & Memorable Moment write and draw
*Reader Response questions
*Opinion with graphic organizer
*Character Change graphic organizer
*Character web and writing pages
*Summarize the story of King Midas
*Compare The Chocolate Touch with King Midas
The DIGITAL Version Includes:
Google Slides Files:
This version is perfect for putting together a digital "packet" as one journal for students to work on all along the way.
- Comprehension Journal (with all chapter questions)
- Generic Response pages (summary, memorable moments, about the Chocolate Touch)
- Written Response- Extended response prompts (match printed version)
- Character study (webs & Compare John at the beginning and end)
- Compare to King Midas - Pages to summarize any version of King Midas your students have access to and then compare.
Prefer Google Forms?
These versions are great for assigning chapter by chapter.
*1 form for each set of chapter questions
*1 Form for summary ( to be used with any chapter)
*1 Form for extended response (students choose a response question and answer it)
To access the digital resources, you will find individual links on page 4 of the included PDF.
This resource may be used for single classroom use. It may be shared digitally only for the purchaser to assign to students privately or using a password protected interface (such as Google Classroom). Please do not post any of these resources on public spaces or share in any other way outside from typical single classroom use.