This +180 page novel study is for teaching The Chocolate Touch in English to Arabic-speaking children. It is divided into twelve sections, one for each chapter of the book, and includes everything you'll need to teach the book in a systematic way. Click the green preview button and try the first chapter for FREE.
Inside each section you'll find:
- comprehension questions about the story with space for students to answer in full sentences;
- a writing prompt where students can express their opinions about topics related to the text;
- a vocabulary list with Arabic translations of key words to save on dictionary time and reduce confusion;
- a word search puzzle for students to enjoy some quiet time to familiarize themselves with the vocabulary;
- a sequencing worksheet to identify the order important events happen in the story; and
- a chapter quiz to assess the students' comprehension.
This product also includes these end-of-book activities:
- a final test;
- a comic strip project;
- an illustrator worksheet;
- a crossword puzzle;
- a chapter summarizer;
- a prediction worksheet;
- a book cover project; and
- a book report assignment.
And as I add new activities and improve existing ones, you'll get the updates free, forever. This booklet was last updated on September 16th, 2018.
Try one of these other titles: