PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.27 MB | 151 pages
Notice that all the The Chocolate Touch worksheets on TPT are for native English speakers? Well, The ESL Review now brings you the essential The Chocolate Touch novel study written specifically for teaching to Korean students! Meticulously crafted and easy to use for both teachers and students, this comprehensive booklet will absolutely enhance your teaching experience. It's classroom tested, and it works.
Not only that, this is an amazing novel for children that will capture the imagination of especially those with an insatiable sweet tooth.
Each of the 12 chapter units include:
- comprehension questions about the story with space for students to answer in full sentences;
- a creative writing assignment where students can express their opinions about topics related to the text;
- a vocabulary list with Korean translations of key words to save on dictionary time and reduce confusion about meaning;
- a word search puzzle for students to enjoy some quiet time to familiarize themselves with the vocabulary;
- a sequencing worksheet where students can identify the different components of the story; and
- a chapter quiz so you can assess your students' comprehension of the text and vocabulary.
There are also:
- a comic strip worksheet;
- a vocabulary list;
- a summarizer worksheet;
- an illustrator worksheet;
- a make your own word search puzzle worksheet;
- a whole book crossword puzzle
- a make your own crossword puzzle worksheet;
- a making predictions worksheet;
- a final test with answer key;
- a book cover project; and
- a book report assignment.
The best thing is that this novel study unit is still growing! Once purchased, all updates are FREE!