The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Ch.10 Lesson is a 14 slide PowerPoint presentation guiding students through Ch.10: The Spell Begins to Break.
The Presentation includes the following slides:
(2)Ch. 10 Objectives and Guiding Questions
(3) Reading Task: Ch.10 The Spell Begins to Break
(4) Ch. 10 Reading Check
(5) Ch. 10 Reading Check Answer Key
(6) Reading Activity : Identifying Symbols
(7) Defining Symbols with video link
(8) Popular Symbol Activity
(9) Popular Symbol Activity Answer Key
(10) Common Symbols in Literature
(11) What Could the Gifts Symbolize? Activity
(12) Connecting Symbols with Characters Activity
(13) Connecting Symbols with Characters Answer Key
(14) Ideas for Further Exploration for Ch.10
This lesson was designed for middle school students studying the novel. Answer keys are provided for student activity and reading check. Created with multiple cross-curricular learning opportunities in mind. Inspiring students to not only engage in the text but engage in history and the world around them. Includes quality images and online media links.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Ch.10 Lesson by Devon Hamilton for Contextual Classroom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.