The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Ch.3 Lesson is a 13 slide PowerPoint presentation guiding students through the beginning of the novel.
The Presentation includes the following slides:
(2)Ch. 3 Objectives and Guiding Questions
(3) Reading Task: Ch.3 Edmund and the Wardrobe
(4) Ch. 3 Reading Check
(5) Ch. 3 Reading Check Answer Key
(6) Reading Activity : Flat and Round Characters
(7) Defining Flat and Round Characters
(8) Character Sort
(9) Searching for Textual Evidence about Edmund
(10) Making Inferences on Passages about Edmund
(11) Answer Key for Passage Analysis
(12) Did You Know? Historical Tidbit
(13) Chapter Closure Discussion : Reader Responses and
This lesson was designed for middle school students studying the novel. Answer keys are provided for student activity and reading check. Created with multiple cross-curricular learning opportunities in mind. Inspiring students to not only engage in the text but engage in history and the world around them. Includes quality images and online media links.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Ch.3 Lesson by Devon Hamilton for Contextual Classroom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.