THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
Science Teaching Resources – The Circulatory System.
In this teaching resource, students will learn about the main parts of the circulatory system (heart, blood, blood vessels) and how it moves blood around the body.
This engaging 35 slide PowerPoint presentation includes:
- What is the circulatory system?
- An explanation of how the heart pumps blood around the body
- Why does the heart beat?
- Types of blood vessels and their functions (arteries, veins and capillaries)
- An explanation of your pulse rate
- What is blood and blood cells?
- A circulatory system quiz
- 2 accompanying worksheets
- Useful links
'The Circulatory System' is fully editable so you can adapt the resource to meet the needs of each class you teach.