An example of jumbled sentences which can be used as a whole class explicit lesson, shared student lesson or independent student practice. This example includes sentences 1 - 5 from 'The Circus pack'. The answer key has not been included in the free version.
These sentences and the structure or emphasis placed around the lesson, can be used to teach:
- Subject, verb, object agreement
- Simple sentence structure (clauses)
- Grammar including capitalisation and full stops
- Noun and verb group creation for middle to upper primary grades
- Creation of compound or complex sentences (main, subordinate clauses)
- many more!
They are also useful for:
- reading groups
- cut and glue (fine motor skills)
- fast finishing
- homework activities