The Civil War Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Activities with Test Prep Passage Bundle
The Civil War Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Activities Bundle
allows students to think on a higher level by virtue of collaborative and imaginative work. Students will create their lapbooks and/or use the templates for an interactive notebook for differentiated, self-directed learning!
★ ☆ ★ This bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION!
★ ☆ ★
Click on the green preview button above for a detailed look as to what's inside!
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
This 122-page MEGA packet includes:
Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Packet Includes:
• How to create a lapbook
• Using Composition Notebooks
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Activities Options
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive website links provided
• Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 27 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Notebook Vocabulary Fold Cards
• Vocabulary Word Work Cards Homework / Classwork / Group Activities
• The 8 Strands of The Civil War Graphic Organizer
• The Civil War Accordion Timeline
• Informational Diamond Activity (Character Traits)
• Themes of The Civil War Foldable Research Activity
• The Civil War All About…The American Civil War Trapezoid Foldable
• The Civil War The Civil War Key Civil War Figures Pocket with 16 pre-made, no-prep important Civil War figure cards
• The Civil War Enrichment: Famous Figure Spotlight Abraham Lincoln (Option ‘A’)...Ulysses S. Grant (Option 'B')...Robert E. Lee (Option 'C')
• The Civil War: Four Sides of a Civil War Battle Fact Fold
• The Civil War: Causes leading up to the start of the American Civil War
• The Civil War: Cause and Effect Flaps (The Missouri Compromise, The Compromise of 1850, The Fugitive Slave Act, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Bleeding Kansas, The Dred Scott Decision , John Brown’s Raid at Harper’s Ferry)
• The Civil War: Cause & Effect Trifold: What are some of the causes and effects of the election of Abraham Lincoln?
• The Civil War: The Civil War Compare & Contrast Brackets
• Compare & Contrast The Civil War and the American Revolution (Venn)
• Walking in Robert E. Lee’s Footsteps and Walking in Ulysses S. Grant’s Footsteps
• What would Abraham Lincoln think if he could see America today?...and...What would Dred Scott think if he could see the United States of America today?
• Political Cartoon Focus
• Pros & Cons Flip Tabs: Pros & Cons of The Compromise of 1850
• Historic Document Focus
• Map Skills Focus
• Arsenal and Weapons of The Civil War Chest with 14 pre-made, no-prep Civil War Weapons Cards
• Science & Technology Connection: Inventions of The Civil War
• Music of The Civil War
• Newspaper Skills: Create a Front-Page Newspaper Declaring that the Civil War has begun
• Women of the Civil War Foldable Activity
• Civil War Forts: Flip Book-Style Flap Book
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
• The Civil War ELA Informational Text Test Prep Passage
Common Core Aligned, 89 pages.
Also included is our new Primary Source Document Depot: The Civil War
Primary sources provide a window into the past. They provide access to first-hand, original documents and records produced by people who lived during that period.
This Product is Designed to
• engage students using social studies based primary sources and informational text
• help students understand how to analyze primary source documents through the use of graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• highlight key historical issues and themes
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
Common Core Aligned, 33 pages.
You May Also Be Interested in Our The Civil War Lesson Plans MEGA Bundle with Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Activities and Assessment
- AND $AVE $4.98 when you purchase the MEGA BUNDLE!
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016