✏️ The Color Monster by Anna Llenas is an excellent social skills book to read with your Pre-K, Kindergarten, Prep, Foundation, First-Grade and Second-Grade students. Use this book companion to teach students how to identify and express their feelings and emotions appropriately. Great activities for PD/Health, Back to School and Wellbeing. Your kids will love learning about their feelings in a fun and colorful way.
What's included? (UK & US Spelling)
- Feelings booklet
- Emotions word wall with synonyms
- Emotions flash cards
- Feelings jar worksheet
- How does your colour monster feel? (3 versions)
- Today I feel... desk mat.
- Color monster emotions think and say worksheets (angry, happy, sad, calm, fearful, love)
You may also be interested in:
- Bear Says Thanks Worksheets & Activities
- Kindergarten Beginning Writing Booklet Bundle - Sentence a Day
- Kindergarten 5 Star Writing Display Rubric- Beginning Writing
- Watercolor Animal Alphabet Posters for Kindergarten & Preschool Classroom
I hope you enjoy this great resource in your classroom! If you do please...
Review my products to get TPT credit to use on future purchases!!!!
Leave a feedback comment and TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Click here to FOLLOW my store!
Please tag me if you use my worksheets on Instagram! I love hearing about your successes in the classroom. You can find me @mrs.ls.little.learners
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
These files are for one teacher only. Please direct your friends to my shop to download a copy of their own to use.
the colour monster worksheets | the color monster worksheets | the colour monster activities | social story | PD/Health | wellbeing | well-being | emotional wellbeing | social skills | feelings jar | mindfulness | calm corner | feelings word wall