This interactive notebook was created for a K-2 ELL class but can be used for Special Ed and/or General Ed classes. May also be used for any beginning L2 class.
This file is most effective when printed/photocopied in color!
Pages in this notebook include the following:
-a set of teacher flashcards depicting each of the twelve colors and the word in English
- 12 coloring sheets for students to color and write the word
- a word search with solution and secret message
-an informational passage for students to listen to and/or read together with the teacher,
- four problem solving questions pertaining to the informational text
- a matching activity
- a page to draw or cut and paste a pic of their favorite color
- a picture of Norman Rockwell's Sunset illustration and the American flag that students color in based on directions
To bind the notebook, simply use a hole puncher and tie all of the pages together with curling ribbon or yarn. I usually use pretty rainbow colors.
Vocabulary words depicted in this product are: green, yellow, orange, purple, gray, pink, red, brown, white, black, dark blue and light blue.
This product is also available in a BUNDLE:
ENL Interactive Notebook BUNDLE