With this HUGE set of 140 labels everything in your music room will be organized! Students will be able to help you clean up the room with these colorful, illustrated labels. This set includes:
* 46 color-coded labels for non-pitched percussion instruments. The colors represent the family groups: wood, metal, skin, melody, and sound effect.
* 12 long labels for all of your barred instruments that are sized to attach directly on the xylophones.
* 2 musical pencil cup labels for pencils that are sharp # and flat b
* 48 basket labels in bright chevron print for all of the other supplies you have in your room, fro the ordinary (crayons, glue, and scissors) to those items only music teachers have (ribbon wands, movement scarves, puppets, and recorder belts).
* 29 bin labels in bright striped print for book categories that are found in the music room - either for your organization or student access.
* A page of blank templates, just in case I missed something.
You can buy these items individually in my store:
Quick and Easy way to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I read all feedback, and value your thoughts and suggestions!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive updates about this store.