These templates will truly work for your music classroom! After struggling for years to find an organizational system that works for music teachers and their unique classrooms, I made these myself! Each of the documents is saved as both a PDF file (so that mac and PC users can open and print) and as a Word and/or Publisher document that is easily edited just in case your situation differs slightly. Included in this zip file are:
* My "best-selling" lesson plan template with easy check boxes that includes every component an administrator will want to see in your lesson!
* An "At-a-Glance" lesson plan template for you to easily reference all of the lessons you will teach that week, viewing all grade levels and their activities on one sheet.
* A seating chart for up to 40 students sitting in 4 rows of ten. Each seat has 12 squares underneath to record grades, participation, or behavior for the student.
* A seating chart for up to 31 students sitting in a horse-shoe shape. Each seat has 9 squares underneath to record grades, participation, or behavior for the student.
* A grade book for up to 35 students and 18 grade entries
* A grade book for up to 40 students and 18 grade entries
* 12 blank monthly calendar pages
Quick and Easy way to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I read all feedback, and value your thoughts and suggestions!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive updates about this store.