Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
26.51 MB | +1000 pages
This series of Nate the Great novel studies was designed specifically for use in the ESL/EFL classroom with Korean speaking young learners in mind. Meticulously crafted and easy to use for both teachers and students, these comprehensive booklets will absolutely enhance your teaching experience. The best part is that this bundle is still growing! As new novel studies are added, you’ll get them for free. Is the book you're looking for still missing? No problem. Let us know and we'll have it ready for you in a few days.
Each Nate the Great novel study is divided into four to six sections, each including:
- comprehension questions about the story with space for students to answer in full sentences;
- a creative writing assignment where students can express their opinions about topics related to the text;
- a vocabulary list with Korean translations of key words to save on dictionary time and reduce confusion about meaning;
- a word search puzzle for students to enjoy some quiet time to familiarize themselves with the vocabulary;
- a sequencing worksheet where students can identify the different components of the story; and
- a chapter quiz so you can assess your students' comprehension of the text and vocabulary.
There are also:
- crossword puzzles;
- a comic strip project;
- an illustrator worksheet;
- a make your own crossword puzzle worksheet;
- a summarizer worksheet;
- a final test;
- a prediction worksheet;
- a book cover project; and
- a book report assignment.