Make your planning and grading easier with this unique pack!
This product includes:
The Computer Teacher Planner which can be used year after year! It will help keep you super organized with its friendly features and beautiful photographs and quotes.
You have the choice of typing directly into the fields provided, or print the planner out to fill-in by hand. There are (5) main areas of interest in this product. They are:
1. 52 weekly planning pages—each week includes one page to enter lesson plans and another for any notes or websites you may use during that week. One advantage to typing in your website information is that once you type the web address, it will automatically create a link to that site from this planner.
2. Websites I Want to Remember—there is lots of space to store website information that you may want to keep for future use. You can even categorize and sort your data.
3. Anything List—this customizable form can be used for “anything!” I use this form to record student usernames and passwords, track attendance, log assignments, and so much more!
4. Grading Rubric—the “Computer Class Performance Rubric” is a great tool to help you not only grade your students’ activities, but is helpful in planning a lesson. Use it as a reminder of lesson objectives. This form can be customized to add an activity name, student info, points and notes. The grading key can be replaced with your own number grades. I create one for each activity I assign and hand it to students at the start of each class. I find they make fewer mistakes and pay more attention to details!
5. Grade Sheet—allows you to log rubric points and record entire class grades for each assignment.
Also included are Mix and Match Computer Comments--Using this checklist allows you to narrow down the qualities and/or needs of the student you are trying to create a comment for. Combine two or three that represent what you think is most important to express on their current report card.
***PLEASE NOTE: The planner performs best in Word 2010 and higher.
Copyright © 2013 Christina R. Gill-Lindsey. All rights reserved worldwide.