The Constitution - Breaking Down the Articles:
This lesson is part of a bundle. Click here to save $5 on 10 of my lessons
This lesson provides students with an in-depth look at the different sections of the Constitution and the effects this had on developing the Federal Government. It describes each article an has a variety of activities for the students to master this incredibly important document. Lesson includes:
• Completed lesson plan with step-by-step instructions with options and a focus on differentiated instruction
• PowerPoint presentation
• Smartboard Matching Activity (can be done without smartboard)
• “Flip your classroom” activity with accompanying video
Check out the YouTube video The US Constitution - Breaking Down the Articles - that goes with this lesson @ Mr. Raymond’s Civics EOC Academy YouTube channel:
Click here to watch my YouTube video on this lesson
While this lesson was designed for students taking the Civics EOC State Exam, it will work for any civics, US Government or US history class.
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.