Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- US History STEM & STEAM Challenges & PBL Activities (Project Based Learning) Bundle! These resources have science, technology, engineering, and measurement activities to do with your upper elementary kids that will really enhance their learning! This bundle contains 14 StudentSavvy STEM and$40.00$52.57Save $12.57
- This complete curriculum resource has over 1,005 pages/slide of material covering Ancient American | Native Americans, The Age of Exploration, Relations Between Colonists and Native Americans, The Original 13 Colonies, Events Leading up to the Revolutionary War, The American Revolution and Declarati$149.00$238.12Save $89.12
- This bundled product contains the following 7 StudentSavvy resources:The Constitution Reading PassagesThe Constitution Interactive NotebookThe Constitution Interactive PowerPointThe Constitution PBL ActivitiesThe Constitution STEM ActivitiesThe Constitution Google Classroom ProjectsThe Constitution$22.00$29.21Save $7.21
This resource contains 2 Constitution resources! PBL and STEM Activities!
(Problem Based Learning | Project Based Learning)
Cross-curricular challenge for students who are studying US History, The American Revolution, and the US Constitution
Students will create their very own PBL booklet. PBL activities utilize creative learning and real-world problem-solving strategies!
Students use mapping skills as well. Activities include: The Constitutional Convention Journal, Articles of Confederation Strengths and Weaknesses, Build Your Own Independence Hall, Hold Your Own Convention, Events Mapping, Creating Your Own Constitution
Sample pages (answer key) included in the file.
STEM Challenge | Quill and Ink
The STEM Challenge in this resource has detailed directions, photo examples, a list of materials needed, prediction section, brainstorming section, trials 1, 2, & 3, final results section with drawings, and a reflection section.
Cross-curricular challenge for students who are studying US History and The Constitution
This resource has science, technology, engineering, and math activities to do with your upper elementary kids that will really enhance their learning!
The STEM Challenge: Using the supplies below, STEM groups must create a unique ink recipe. The challenge is to create a recipe that produces a dark, thick ink that students can write clearly with... (more instructions included in the download)
You may be interested in these aligned resources:
You may also enjoy....
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customized emails from my store!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. (unless you purchase the multiple license)
✦✦ ✦Connect with StudentSavvy! ✦ ✦ ✦
✧Click Here to receive notifications on new FREEBIES and teaching resources
✧Newsletter (Receive 2 Free STEM Challenges with Sign-up!)
✧Download a Free Teaching Resources Shopping Guide!