The Constitution Unit
Principles of the Constitution Snapshot Booklet Activity
Included in this product:
• Cover Page
• Principles of the Constitution Snapshot Booklet Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Snapshot Booklet template
• Principles of the Constitution Snapshot Booklet Activity Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
• The completed snapshot booklet images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students love Snapchat?? This snapshot booklet activity is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the principles of the Constitution.
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the principles of the Constitution. The snapshot booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• Three "snapshots" that include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying three principles of the Constitution
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the image and principle of the Constitution.
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that summarizes and represents the Constitution.
This snapshot booklet activity can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★Looking for my complete Constitution unit bundle for middle grades?! FIND IT HERE!
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2015 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.