You can purchase all of my U.S. Government resources which includes power points, guided notes (with questions), homework, quizzes, unit tests, and group projects here: U.S. Government Resources
A quick word about my teaching style so that you know what you are getting into. I have worked at several schools in the past where I did not have the ability to check out books to students because of short supply. Because of this, I created materials in which I wouldn't need my students to have a textbook to be prepared for any tests or quizzes that they received. The power points that I created are quite extensive and include guided notes and lots of video that go along with them. The students do not write down every word from the presentation and can focus on listening and learning the material from the lecture. Additional items that I have posted can be used for notebook check assignments which I usually have whenever I get to the end of a unit or homework assignments.
This bundle, which was created for a U.S. Government or U.S. Government honors class includes the following:
- A 71 slide (86 mb) presentation that covers the major points of the U.S. Constitution. I have also included an extensive amount of pictures and video clips related to these events that I have edited together. These are great visual examples that go along with the material and you can pick and choose what you like.
- 3 days of guided notes that go along with the presentation. Each day of notes has questions at the end which I use as a notebook check assignment at the end of the unit. The notes are broken up as follows:
Day 1 - The Six Basic Principles - the preamble the foundations of the constitution
Day 2 - Amendments - How the constitution has changed over time
Day 3 - Constitutional Change - Powers of government
- Warm-ups at the start of class
- In addition to the notes you will also get the Constitution Packet. This is an assignment that I give to my students before the start of the unit. It usually takes them a few days to cover. I included the answer key in the document.
- I have also included a quiz based off the presentation. It consists of 5 multiple-choice questions, 5 fill-in-the-blank, 5 true/false, and a short essay question. The key is included.
That's everything! Thank you very much for considering this product. Cheers!
Please take a look at other bundles that I have created for U.S. Government:
Principles of Government Bundle
Origins of American Government Bundle
American Political Parties Bundle
The Electoral Process
Voting and Voter Behavior Bundle
Mass Media and Public Opinion Bundle
Interest Groups Bundle
The Legislative Branch Bundle
The Executive Branch Bundle
U.S. Foreign and Military Policy Bundle
The Judicial Branch Bundle
Civil Liberties Bundle