This resource features a video and printables that will help you teach students 5 important reading strategies for decoding new vocabulary using context clues. The tune of the song is "Mary Had a Little Lamb." The video uses the song two times. The first time shows the lyrics. The second time shows the examples for each kind of context clue while the song is playing.
Click on the preview for a short clip from the video.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Video with song & lyrics and song & examples (2:32)
• Lyrics printable, color (1 page)
• Lyrics printable, BW(1 page)
• Context Clues Examples printable, color (1 page)
• Context Clues Examples printable, BW (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
Special thanks go to the following people and places:
Vocals: Erin Shephard
Piano: Kyle Wall
Sound Engineering: Triple Crown Productions
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback!
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!