This is a continuation of an introductory geography lesson about the continents of the world. This is designed for younger kids who don't know much about the continents. It can also be used for older kids as a tool for revision.
* Explains the following details about Asia:
- The size of Asia.
- Where Asia is located in the world.
- Some facts about Asia.
- The names of some of the smallest and largest countries in Asia.
- The names of some Asian animals.
* The students describe where Asia is located.
* The students label and circle where the continent of Asia is located on the map of the world.
* The students describe how big the continent of Asia is.
* The students name and draw an animal from Asia.
* The students write the names of some of the countries of Asia in alphabetical order.
I am homeschooling Mum of four children so what I put on is whatever I couldn't easily find myself and have made for my kids and the other kids I help homeschool. So as I am relatively new to uploading I would appreciate your feedback.
Also, if you would like to know when I have uploaded new items please become a follower.
Thanks for your interest and support!