A group of friends take what was supposed to be a peaceful trip to a remote Cornish coast only to discover strange goings-on in the village, smuggling in the coves and possibly, even murder! But who is responsible? And will the friends make it out alive?
Visually attractive, creative writing mystery lesson complete with all resources needed for a fun engaging lesson.
Power Point includes:
* Title page.
* Complete lesson objectives and outcomes (WALT and WILF) - with the focus on higher attaining students to use descriptive language for effect and to build up tension and drama within the story.
* Effective lesson starter.
* Story scenario – dramatic scenario (as above).
* Quick planning sheet (included at the back of the Power Point).
* Page prompts.
* Fantastic “murder mystery bingo” plenary activity with teacher’s caller card and 30 unique bingo cards (with instructions on how to best play the game included).
* Extra Power Point pages to allow for lesson 2.
* All resources included at the end of the Power Point.
For more great resources and lessons, see my page here:
(Copyright free images from Wikipedia, bingo from my free bingo.com)