The components of this set were designed as part of an Interactive Notebook.
Instructional Guide – 87 page instructional guide compiled from Sparknotes’ website. Includes character analysis, chapter summaries, section analysis, and a breakdown of key literary skills (theme, symbolism, etc.)
* 6 conflict foldables (each foldable is illustrated by Louisiana-based artist, Rob Fairburn and designed with 4 excerpts and 8 questions which to lead to comprehension)
* 54 mini-books on various examples of irony (students are challenged to not only identify the type of irony, but to explain their reasoning)
* 3 inference wheels (includes 3 pieces of textual evidence)
* 5 flap brochure-foldables (helps students organize events in various characters’ lives, examples of hypocrisy, and details on themes)
* 2 fate vs. free will foldables
* 2 6-page booklet foldables (a retelling of the story of Pyramus and Thisbee and an informational on the Carnival in Rome)
* 5 flap/petal foldables
* 1 text-self-peer-world foldable
* 1 reflect-remember-memorialize-forgive foldable
* 1 map foldable with labels
Set includes The Interactive Notebook Assembly Guide PowerPoint.