The Count of Monte Cristo is a great gothic novel for your English class to read and enjoy. This product is designed to help your students recognize foreshadowing as well as increase their vocabulary and learning to interpret quotes.
This product contains:
1) Internet research questions on Alexandre Dumas
2) 5 Vocabulary Assignments
3) 11 Student Assignments
4) A project that encourages cooperative learning as well as essay writing with a grading rubric
5) 5 Quizzes
6) 2 sets of review questions
7) A final test with a key
The Count of Monte Cristo Novel Study
by Dena Lopez
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Check out these other resources by Room 311:
Inconceivable! A Unit on The Princess Bride
Of Mice and Men Test
To Kill a Mockingbird Supplementals
English Resource Bundle
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.