Also included in
- Story and Sensory Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers GROWING BUNDLEEngage your little ones in fun stories and activities that go along with them! These story and sensory activity packets are created to introduce and review skills that are important for toddlers to discover and preschoolers to$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- Are you looking to homeschool your toddler or preschooler this year? This homeschool preschool starter kit has so many resources that will help get you started teaching your 2-4 year olds at home. These resources will help address specific skills needed to be successful to teach your child at home.$146.00$182.50Save $36.50
Story and Sensory Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers Made Easy!
This Story and Sensory Activities packet has everything you need to practice colors with your toddler or preschooler. Pair these activities with the book, The Crayons' Book of Colors by Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers for a story and sensory activities that are perfect for introducing or reviewing colors!
In This Packet You Will Find:
- An introduction to the activities, suggestions of use, and pictures of all of the activities in action so you can easily replicate them
- Activity #1: The Crayons' Book Story Cards
- Have your little ones use the character picture cards as puppets to retell the story, follow along while you read, or act out the story as part of independent play
- Activity #2: The Crayons' Book Story Mat
- Your little ones can use this story mat to place manipulatives or mini erasers onto the picture of the character once they see them in the story. This activity is a hands on way to follow along with colors and characters in the story or a fun way to review your colors!
- Activity #3: The Crayons' Book Color Sensory Bin
- Two sets of color sorting mats and sensory bin color pieces are included to create a color sensory bin for your toddler or preschoolers.
- Activity #4: The Crayons' Book Dice Game
- A gross motor activity to get your little ones up and moving while practicing identifying and sorting colors.
- Activity #5: The Crayons' Book Color Mats
- Place these color mats in file folders, sensory bins, or on their own to have your little ones match the correct color objects to their color mats
- Activity #6: The Crayons' Book Coloring Pages
- Coloring pages for each individual color or coloring pages for your little ones to freely use
Follow along to be the first to know about sales, updates, and exciting new activities!
Just click on the green star next to my store name and click it to become a follower.
Let's Stay in Touch!