This resource is a novel study based on the story by George Selden - 'The Cricket in Times Square'. This resource has all you need for this novel. It has all the comprehension questions, differentiated activities, vocabulary activities and quizzes that cover a range of skills. It has 32 pages of actual students work and the rest 10 pages are answer keys.
Included in this packet are -
1. Prediction of story activities
2. Author study activity
3. Comprehension questions for each chapter grouped as follows (1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-15)
4. Answer keys for the comprehension questions
5. Open response questions and activities for each chapter.
6. Vocabulary activities - definition and context clue meanings for
each chapter in the story
6. Vocabulary quiz for each chapter plus answer keys
7. Chapter summaries
The product aligns with the Common Core Standards and has many components of Blooms Taxonomy in the higher order questions and differentiated activities
Get the other The Cricket in Times Square resources in my store by clicking the links below.
The Cricket in Times Square Novel Study Complete
The Cricket in Times Square Activities